Bequest & Legacy Giving
A bequest is a gift from your estate—a transfer of cash, securities, or other property made through your estate plans.
You can make a bequest to Holy Trinity Classical Christian School by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate to the school, or by designating the school as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Remembering Holy Trinity Classical Christian School with a bequest from your estate will continue to grow young adults who possess wisdom, virtue, and eloquence.
Rev. Lewis Jones Society
The Rev. Lewis Jones Society honors those who have made permanent contributions to the advancement of the Kingdom of God by making planned gifts to Holy Trinity Classical Christian School. Such gifts are essential to ensure that Holy Trinity will continue to reflect its founding mission: committed to the pursuit of truth, wisdom, scholastic excellence, and the love of learning with the Holy Scriptures as the foundation.
We will partner with parents to educate students with a Biblical worldview and make disciples who will be ambassadors of the Kingdom of God, prepared to defend and advance the apostolic Christian faith.
Rev. Lewis Jones Society Brochure:
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for the young people of Beaufort for the future
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Gifts to Holy Trinity Classical Christian School from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes.
- A bequest to Holy Trinity Classical Christian School can be made for a specific amount, for a percentage of your estate, or for all or a portion of what is left after you have made bequests to your family.
- To make a gift to Holy Trinity Classical Christian School from your estate, you must sign a new will or living trust instrument, add a codicil to your present will, or make an amendment to your present trust instrument.
Alternatively, you can designate Holy Trinity Classical Christian School as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy. To do so, contact the retirement plan administrator or life insurance company and complete the appropriate beneficiary designation form.
If you would like to discuss Bequest Giving, or other planned giving opportunities, please contact our Director of Advancement, Celeste Pruit.