How to Give » The Holy Trinity Fund

The Holy Trinity Fund

Holy Trinity’s Unique Faith Based Tuition Policy
 

The Board of Trustees has made a decision to serve and support families by officially adopting a Faith Based Tuition Policy, standing in faith for God’s provisions.

 

 

Since opening our doors, tuition payments have only covered approximately 80% of Holy Trinity’s operating expenses. The remaining 20% has come from people like you, guided by God’s love for His children.

In support of The Board officially adopting the faith based tuition model Holy Trinity has used since its inception, we are thrilled to have witnessed an outpouring of enthusiasm for our annual fund campaign, Love to Learn, Learn to Love. This phrase speaks to the heart of the classical Christian education experience found at Holy Trinity.

Each academic year we are counting on God’s provision for approximately 20% of our annual expenses. This is in line with the previous donor support that has allowed us to serve an increasing number of families who passionately desire a distinctly Christian and classical education for their children right here in Beaufort, SC.

Our Faith Based Tuition Policy assures that all students receive a portion of their education as an unsolicited gift. Because of this unique tuition policy, we are able to mirror God’s unmerited grace to all willing recipients. The result: an annual tuition cost that is significantly less than it would be otherwise. Ultimately, this is only possible with the help of generous donors.

Your partnership is vital to advancing Holy Trinity and her cause to give our students a world-class education and to proclaim the Gospel in this world.

To learn more about how you can support the special work taking place at Holy Trinity, please contact our Director of Advancement, Celeste Pruit.

Thank You Sponsors!
 
CHAMPION LEVEL: 
 
Stokes Toyota of Hilton Head Logo
 
PRESENTING LEVEL: 
Store and Go Self Storage Logo
Amy Bowman State Farm Logo
Sky Restoration of the LowCountry Logo
 
PLATINUM LEVEL: 
 
UPS Logo