1:10 Faculty/Student Ratio
The Upper School at Holy Trinity Classical Christian School is comprised of grades 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. As our students grow, the classical curriculum truly begins to take flight amongst our small class sizes, creating an intimate sense of community.
Our students’ years of practicing Latin will bear even greater fruit in high school as they engage with Ovid, Virgil, and Caesar in their original works.
- Students will study formal logic and winsome rhetorical skills.
- A solid understanding of the roots of western civilization will allow for deep reading in Classical Studies/History.
- The firm foundation laid from years of studying the Bible as part of Christian Studies/Bible will open the door into Christian theology, church history, and contemporary apologetics.
- Disciplined study skills and habits of attentiveness will certainly pay great dividends in upper level mathematics and science.
- With thoughtful readings of great works of literature and vigorous debates using sound logic and newly learned rhetorical skills, Holy Trinity students will become eloquent young adults.
- Our students will enjoy Shakespearean plays of quality, participate in various athletics, compose works of art and poetry, and assume leadership in the spiritual formation of younger students.
- All of this works to prepare them to take their stand in the world as responsible citizens of this republic and faithful ambassadors of Christ’s kingdom. There are exciting years ahead!
If you would like additional information about the upper school curriculum at Holy Trinity Classical Christian School, please contact Interim Headmaster, Rev. Joe Lawrence.