Fund the Purchase of our Forever Home
This is our Holy Trinity miracle.
- Holy Trinity Classical Christian School now owns our school building, the land it sits on, and the fields that surround it. In doing so, we have cemented our commitment to be an active and transformational part of the community around us.
- As in the case of most real-estate transactions, Holy Trinity secured a loan to finance our purchase. We took on this debt because the actual cost of owning our campus—$1.934 million over the 15-year loan period—is 75% of what it would have cost us to continue leasing it for the same period.
- Through the Campus Vision Campaign, you can play a pivotal role in putting Holy Trinity on even more solid financial ground. With your gift, you can help us pay off our loan in its entirety. Erasing our debt will not only eliminate the burden of annual debt service, it will ensure we can allocate 100% of our resources moving forward to the education of our students.
Build a Center for the Arts, Athletics, and Fellowship
A new Center for the Arts, Athletics, and Fellowship will be the centerpiece of our permanent campus. Your campaign contribution will help build the spaces we need to enhance all three pillars of Holy Trinity’s classical Christian education.
- Fine arts classrooms, practice rooms specifically designed for vocal instruction and choirs, and a stage for performances.
- A weight room and full-size gymnasium.
- A space large enough for the entire Holy Trinity community—students and their families—to gather for chapel, worship, celebration, and play.
Phase I (view/download)
Phase I and II (view/download)
Campus – Completed (view/download)